Linggo, Enero 22, 2012

Fact: Your Girl Friend will one day be your Wife. :D

Yahoo! has this absolutely nice and informative news section in their homepage that features everything from Romney's failure in the South, Who's Dating Who, Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight and, hhhhhmmm, "What Do Guys Look for in a Girlfriend". Now, that's interesting.

If you're single, you can't help but click on an article that is all about relationships. I won't admit it. I'm a sucker for "Signs a Guy Likes You" or "How to be a Good Girlfriend" posts. :). Well, anyway, I clicked that article and read what I should have to be a girlfriend material.

The article told me that I should "Love him for who he is". Okay, I can do that. Second, "Physical affection is important." Uhhhh, excuse me? To what extent is that "physical affection"? Shouldn't that be just after marriage?    "She should appreciate my jokes and sense of humor." That's really easy to do once you like a person. Everything he jokes about is funny. Weird. Really weird. "Should be straightforward." How can one be straightforward? o_o

These advices are nice, yes, but I think many would appreciate it more if it says
"Someone who's good with children."
"Someone who loves nature and who likes to talk to me every time."
"Someone who loves to have a family."

Some of you may say, "Whoa wait, chica! It says "girlfriend!" Read that right!"

Yes, I know it says "girlfriend". But isn't it that the ones you date will be the ones you marry? So, if you want a girlfriend, why not choose someone of marrying material? :D. Just a thought I am trying to say. :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts