Linggo, Marso 4, 2012

DIY Veggie Salad. :)

Craving for something delicious and healthy at the same time? Then, a vegetable salad is the right treat for you. You don't really need to go to a fancy restaurant or an expensive pizza house to partake of such. All the things you need are just right in your very kitchen.

Ingredients:
Lettuce (little yummy green lettuce)
Pipino (or popularly known as Cucumber) 
Ketchup (do not ever choose the banana flavored ketchup! That is not compatible with our next ingredient)
Mayo - I prefer Lady's Choice mayo. (I'm kinda biased. I'm a Lady, so I guess it's automatically my choice.)
Grapes - this thing's optional. :)

First of all, you have to make sure that your veggies and fruits are fresh. The lettuce tends to taste bitter after being stored for quite a while. Do not use the outermost skin of the lettuce. Peel them first but don't use them. Wash them with running water. 

Second, slice the pipino into thin slices. Oh, a tip: it'll taste better if it's cold.

Third, prepare your dip. Just mix the mayo with ketchup and "design" it according to your taste. 

Fourth, prepare the veggies and the fruit in a presentable arrangement. Serve fresh! :)

That's it. Way easy, isn't it? :). Now, you can be a veggie buff anytime you want! :). Oh, credits go to my Papa for showing me how to do this since I was 15. :))).

PHOTOS


Grapes, where art thou? :)


I'm lovin' it. ;)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts