Martes, Marso 27, 2012

...and in the end of this colored cartoon, I always cry



My best friend is soooo good. She searched all of 888 Chinatown just to find me this cartoon (my second favorite Disney Animation and is very special to me).

I have loved Pocahontas since I was young. As I grew up, it became more special, more meaningful to me. I have cried over it for the gazillionth time already. :(

Pocahontas is special because of so many reasons. First, it shows us that difference in culture, in nationality, in origin are not really reasons to deny or hinder love. I dunno, for me, it sends the message that if you truly love each other, differences can be overlooked. Second is its ending. It's not really "happily ever after". Unlike other Disney movies where everything ends in marriage, this movie's ending shows two people in love being separated from each other because of different circumstances. What makes it more sad is because of the fact that in part 2, she married another man. *big sobs*

Just this evening, I got the chance to watch it again and ugh, my heart, once again, is tortured. :(

I'm just so in love with this movie.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts