This day, I realize two things:
1.) Nothing is difficult if you put proper attention to it.
Our dear classmate, Dexter Casabuena, taught us the things we miss and the points we should know in our Advance Accounting subject. The topics that I once deemed difficult somehow became easier to understand. :)
2.) You cannot please people whatever you do. :)
Someone or even some people really have some opinions about you. Best way to deal with them? Just shrug it off. Change if you think you need to. But if you know you're doing the right thing, just smile and let it go. :)
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Mga Kabuuang Pageview
Popular Posts
-
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001047346052
-
If you're shopping and a particular item caught your eye and you decided to buy it there and then, you might be a compulsive buyer. But,...
-
People would often say that a heartbreak is God's form of redirection. Sometimes, that phrase isn't just too easy to believe in....
-
The weather out here is extremely bipolar. It was only yesterday when I kept complaining how dry and hot it is. The sun's heat was re...
-
I'm typing this with my eyelids still heavy and while waiting for the rice to cook. It's 5:55 A.M. and I'm late for my class. ...
-
What do you get if you combine all the Young Single Adults? A havoc. Fun havoc. :) I spent all of my today together with my really amazing...
-
:)
-
In order to stay on the path to the temple, you must guard your personal virtue and the virtue of others with whom you associate. Why? Mormo...
-
That summer he gave me a tropical bouquet With a promise that we'll be together forever and a day. He tied them with a ribbon o...
-
Whitney Houston once asked this question: "Where do broken hearts go? Can they find their way home back to the open arms of a love that...
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento