Martes, Mayo 1, 2012

My YSA Darlings

What do you get if you combine all the Young Single Adults? A havoc. Fun havoc. :)

I spent all of my today together with my really amazing YSA friends. During the morning, we went to the chapel to register online in the New Family Search. We had fun! We were still in the chapel when the missionaries arrived. We invited them to have lunch with us and they did join.

After our lunch, we went to play some board games, took a rest for a while, then proceeded to watch a very inspiring movie "Pursuit of Happiness".

When the movie ended, we met with the missionaries again for a Family Home Evening in the Antonio Family. Spent two and a half hours of laughing and playing and sharing testimonies. :)

It rained the whole day but it is undeniable that we really enjoyed this holiday. Truly, with my friends, I can bravely say "What, life? Me boyfriend-less? Challenge accepted!" :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts