My Mama's the first fan of this poem. Then, my sister followed. When I read and listened to one reading of it, I fell in love. Here is my version of reading the beautiful tragic poem of Alfred Noyes.
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Mga Kabuuang Pageview
Popular Posts
-
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001047346052
-
If you're shopping and a particular item caught your eye and you decided to buy it there and then, you might be a compulsive buyer. But,...
-
I'm typing this with my eyelids still heavy and while waiting for the rice to cook. It's 5:55 A.M. and I'm late for my class. ...
-
What do you get if you combine all the Young Single Adults? A havoc. Fun havoc. :) I spent all of my today together with my really amazing...
-
That summer he gave me a tropical bouquet With a promise that we'll be together forever and a day. He tied them with a ribbon o...
-
Whitney Houston once asked this question: "Where do broken hearts go? Can they find their way home back to the open arms of a love that...
-
I don't blame people when they give a semi "freaked out" reaction when I tell them I want to be a teacher once I pass...
-
People would often say that a heartbreak is God's form of redirection. Sometimes, that phrase isn't just too easy to believe in....
-
The weather out here is extremely bipolar. It was only yesterday when I kept complaining how dry and hot it is. The sun's heat was re...
-
I don't know but my classmates have been calling me Sarah G. lately. I sent a text 2 days ago about how I look up to Sarah Geronimo ...
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento