Martes, Mayo 1, 2012

Me Want Teddy Bear

I am a sucker for teddy bears. No, not those small, you-can-place-on-your-bedside, midget teddy bears. I have always wanted a huuugggeee teddy bear. I really would like to buy one someday.


(I can hear Alona saying "You are a SINGER. A SIINNGGGERRR!")

Pardon my lack of art skills but this is pretty much the kind of teddy bear I want. :). Life size. Where you can hug it and it can really hug you bag with its big furry arms.

I think this extreme love for huge teddy bears started when my best friend (Jibsy) and I went to Gaisano Kabankalan and I saw this really fluffy, huge, cream-colored teddy bear. It has eyes that seemed to say "Won't you take me home?" I would have bought that bear but P3500 five years ago is a large amount of money and that's what I lack. So, I just sighed and left the cutie-patootie bear. I then made a "well-kinda-promise" to myself that if I get paid someday, I'll save some to buy myself this beary bear. :)

However, I think it's nice is someone will be sweet (hello future boyfriend) enough to buy me one. But I don't think allowing someone to spend that amount of money on you is fair. :). So yeah, scratch that. :)

Teddy bear, just 5 more year and we'll finally have each other. :D


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts