Miyerkules, Marso 21, 2012

My Extreme Love for Twins

I don't know why but I love twins. I adore twins. I want to have twins! :)

I have classmates that are twins. Their names are Bryan and Ryan. They are the coolest twins I have been acquainted with. They added my love for twins.

It's a Filipino belief as old as time that if a pregnant woman eats bananas, she will have twins. Of course, Science would argue that there should be "twin genes" in the family in order to have twin babies. Fortunately, my father has twin siblings. That gives me a 50% chance to have twins, so, why not grab the superstitious belief and be 100% assured? :))

DISCLAIMER: I am not pregnant. Hahaha

I do, however, want to be a mother and having twins will be, well, a great blessing if ever. To grab the chance, I got a hold of this twin bananas:



*victor's laugh* Now, I am assured I will have twins!!!

Just kidding, though. :) As much as I love twins, I will welcome whatever Heavenly Father wants to give to me. :).

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts