Huwebes, Enero 17, 2013

Les Miz Afternoon ♥

If you were my friend on Facebook, you might have observed that my recent posts are about this lovely, wonderful, extraordinary musical. This afternoon, my dream to watch this breathtaking creation on the silver screen came true! :)

Mama, Chini and I went to Bacolod to watch the movie adaptation of Les Miserables. The novel was absolutely beautiful and the movie did it justice. Les Miserables made me feel what it should make me feel. :).

I don't want to spoil you, guys, but I'm telling you! Your money will all be worth it. A friendly suggestion, though. Please bring some tissues with you. I bawled my eyes out throughout the duration of the movie.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts