Biyernes, Pebrero 8, 2013

The Guy in a Green Shirt

My dear friend, Bambi, often tells us "I still haven't met the person who can make my world stop". Although I know it happens in the movies, I am not really a believer of the claim that it happens in real life as well......................until this afternoon.

I'm not the kind of girl who's easily attracted to good-looking guys. I pride myself as someone who is a "substance over form" kind of person or, to be elaborate, someone who values a person's over all personality over mere physical beauty. I guess this afternoon kinda challenged me with that stand. :).

This afternoon, my best friend and I went to one of the snack-houses here in Binalbagan to treat ourselves with some siomai. There were already a number of people who were waiting for their orders when we came, so, we waited for quite a while for our turn. While waiting, I happened to turn my attention to the street and to the passing vehicles when Lo! A really-good looking guy in a green shirt and riding on a red bike (or motorcycle) passed by! Ladies and gentlemen, I absolutely don't have any idea what happened but it's as if I was starstruck and my eyes followed him till he was out of sight. Surprised with my self's reaction, I hurriedly asked my best friend "Did you see that guy? The one who passed by just now?!" Unfortunately, she was unable to spot the demi-god that I saw. But dang, I can't explain all the feels that hit me. I turned giddy and excited, and I was sad that I don't even know who he was. The guy who caught 100% of my attention; the guy, let us say, who made my world stop for 3 seconds. 

I don't know who he is; whether he is single, married, working, or still a student. I don't know if he's a local, or he's from the next town who just happened to pass by Binalbagan. Isn't it funny how a complete stranger can make someone feel like that? Though its an unfortunate fact that I won't meet him ever again (or maybe if i do meet him again in the future I'm not sure if I will still be able to recognize him), I am just thankful he made me realize that Bambi's claim that a certain person can make your world stop is indeed, after all, true. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts