Linggo, Hunyo 17, 2012

A Single Girl's Happiness in the Church



I find comfort and peace in the predictability of my life today. I must admit that I am happy even though I don't live in a place where life is simple and peaceful. I find joy in just savoring the serenity of the afternoons and going home early.

"Owwws?! That's boring!!! That's all you do?"

Well, not really. One thing I am really grateful in my life today is my membership in the Church. As a single young woman, I am thankful for its activities that help us enjoy and develop ourselves. My involvement in the church has bring me such joy. I am always excited for Tuesday Family Home Evenings with the Young Single Adults. Saturday is always an early weekend for me because of Community Service Projects. Reactivation days give us an unusual glow. Sunday,well, that's the day that we always wish it could be extended by a few hours.

I have found my second family in the church. In here, I knew my not-biological-but-special brothers and sisters. :)

I just love this Church. It truly brings indescribable happiness to us. It's true that living in my town could be boring but with the church, I know I will always have fun. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts