Linggo, Hunyo 10, 2012

Confidence Booster Tip # 1: Mirror Pep Talk

You know who you can best depend on to boost your confidence? None other than yourself. :)

After waking up, I would go to the mirror with messy hair, no make-up face and all and would say "Hey, I'm pretty. Look how my hair's curls look! So natural and mmmmm, classy. Oh, look how my face glows! And my eyes! They're smiling!" Then I give myself a big smile.

I do the same thing after dressing up and applying make up. I would go to the mirror again, smile bigger and tell myself "Time to go, pretty girl". 

I don't know what kind of magic that does but it gives wonders to my confidence. I do FEEL beautiful! I feel good inside. Do you know that the difference between "looking" and "feeling" beautiful is of great importance? You may "look" beautiful but without you really "feeling" it, it won't really be that evident. A popular saying goes like this "Feel beautiful, look beautiful." 

You don't really need a branded wardrobe or a bunch of expensive make-up to feel beautiful. Feeling beautiful comes from the inside. Your faith and belief that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. That faith brings out the aura of beauty in you. I have seen really pretty girls who always have a smug look on their face. Sometimes you can see them looking at other girls and checking out their outfit. If you don't feel beautiful, no matter how beautiful your clothes are or how chic and class your make up is, you will still be insecure and that aura of beauty will cease to shine.

It's never too late to have a beauty pep-talk with yourself in front of the mirror. Never forget to give your reflection the biggest smile and never fail to remind her that she is beautiful. Unlike the Queen from Snow White who delights in knowing that she outshines the other girls when it comes to beauty, face the mirror with this kind of message "Mirror Mirror on the wall, you don't have to answer who's the fairest of them all. I know within myself that I hold true beauty. Now help me shine all day by smiling with me." :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts