Lunes, Agosto 13, 2012

That Time of the Month

Once a month, a girl turns into a monster.

It's not easy being a girl. If boys thinks we're complicated, they have no idea what we think about ourselves. Even us girls admit that we are sometimes hard to spell out.

...especially when "the visitor" comes.

This "visitor" loves to inflict so many emotions in a girl's heart. One moment you are happy, one moment you feel that your heart is being held on ice-cold hands. One moment you feel like dieting then eventually you find yourself looking for that pack of potato chips.

Today, the visitor decided to make me feel sad without apparent reason. Google told me that this is normal and that my hormones are just undergoing some stabilizing that usually confuses the brain. Great. Also, this morning, instead of giving 101% attention to my English teacher, I caught myself whispering to my friend "I want some leche flan. And some spaghetti. And some pizza and carbonara with mango shake..."

But honestly, I think these effects are better compared to other reactions one might give when the visitor is present. For example:

Girl 1: He texted me! He said good night to me! *giddiness level 100*
Girl 2 : (who has a crush on the guy who texted her friend) Ohh, really?! That is so sweeeet!!!! (Secret translation: Nooo way. He texted me, too. This is so heartbreaking)

Some situations that she can just easily shrug off during the normal days become more important to her during that particular time of the month.

Every time I tell my friends "I am sooo sad. I don't even know the reason why." They will then simply reply to me "Yeah, your hormones are confused" or "Tsk, PMS". :)

Girls usually don't go through an easy phase during their period. They become more emotional, more irritable and their extreme love for food goes up. Now, what can make girls more confusing? :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts