Martes, Agosto 14, 2012

That One Friend

Have you ever had an experience where everyone is way excited and the photographer would say "Okay, now, everyone, I want you to do a candid pose for me and I don't want anyone looking at the camera. Appear as if you don't know I'm taking a picture of you. Ok, one, two, three, smiiiiiiiiile!" Everything seemed to be perfect until you see the outcome of the photo:


There's always that one friend who always doesn't get the memo. 

That one friend would be smiling while everybody else is trying so hard to project a crestfallen face.




Or that one friend who wears a blouse of a different color when you planned the day before that you will be wearing white.



My friend, Bambi, seems to be this "one friend". She would often get "what?! I just said candid!" and "You didn't follow the plan again..." and most of the time "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Hahaha.

But she makes the taking of photos more fun and exciting. This "one friend" adds spice to the picture because she's different.

Imagine if all of you decided to follow the memo. Do you think there's something you can laugh about? :)




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts