Linggo, Setyembre 2, 2012

Girl's Eye View: The Boy Pose

It's already given that girls are naturally camera fans. If they have the chance, they can take loads of pictures a day and they already have invented tons of creative poses.

I'm a girl and I love taking pictures. I mean, who doesn't? :). You can be funny in photographs and you can be somebody else. Both of these are the exact reasons why I decided to have a little photoshoot tonight.

As a Facebook user, I have also observed that the love of taking pictures isn't only limited to girls. Heck, some guys are even prettier than I. Some boys also love to take images of themselves. These are some of the poses that I have seen some guys do:


The "I'm too lazy for this but I will try" pose.


The "Yeah, dude, I got money in the bank" pose.
I have a friend who does this every time we're going to have a picture. It's important to add "swag" to the smirk.


The "I'm a little creepy. Is it okay to ask for your phone number?" pose.


The "Girl, look at my biceps! I work out!"


"My shirt is cool" pose.
Hahaha. I think this pose is the funniest.


The "Louie" pose.
Named it after my brother because he loves doing this.


The "Is the camera ready?" pose.


"Oh, a car window! Oh, a fitting room mirror! Let's take a picture" pose.

Although the way they project themselves isn't too flamboyant compared to how the girls do it, boys can still be vain ( and yes, can be prettier than girls). :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Kabuuang Pageview

My Voice Thru the Globe

Flag Counter

Popular Posts