Sabado, Pebrero 25, 2012
The Girls I Love
(L to R: Mayet, Mahal, Me, Janice and Bambi)
These girls are amazing. I always have lots of funny and wonderful moments with them.
They're all beautiful, smart and virtuous. :)
I'm so happy to have met them in my life. :)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento
Mas Bagong Post
Mga Lumang Post
Home
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Mga Kabuuang Pageview
My Voice Thru the Globe
Popular Posts
Let's Go Romantic. :)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001047346052
Dateable: Are you? Are They? :)
If you're shopping and a particular item caught your eye and you decided to buy it there and then, you might be a compulsive buyer. But,...
My YSA Darlings
What do you get if you combine all the Young Single Adults? A havoc. Fun havoc. :) I spent all of my today together with my really amazing...
The Beauty of Early Classes
I'm typing this with my eyelids still heavy and while waiting for the rice to cook. It's 5:55 A.M. and I'm late for my class. ...
That Summer He Gave Me a Tropical Bouquet
That summer he gave me a tropical bouquet With a promise that we'll be together forever and a day. He tied them with a ribbon o...
Heart Break?! Piece o' Cake!
Whitney Houston once asked this question: "Where do broken hearts go? Can they find their way home back to the open arms of a love that...
It's More Fun To Teach!
I don't blame people when they give a semi "freaked out" reaction when I tell them I want to be a teacher once I pass...
SARAH G!
I don't know but my classmates have been calling me Sarah G. lately. I sent a text 2 days ago about how I look up to Sarah Geronimo ...
To be Lost is to be Found
People would often say that a heartbreak is God's form of redirection. Sometimes, that phrase isn't just too easy to believe in....
Weird Weather
The weather out here is extremely bipolar. It was only yesterday when I kept complaining how dry and hot it is. The sun's heat was re...
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento