Linggo, Pebrero 5, 2012
Earthquake and the fear it just awoke.
My hands are shaking as I write.
That Earthquake just proved something. I am afraid to die. I am afraid to die without my family by my side. I am afraid to see death.
The time is at hand, that I know. We need to prepare more.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento
Mas Bagong Post
Mga Lumang Post
Home
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Mga Kabuuang Pageview
My Voice Thru the Globe
Popular Posts
Let's Go Romantic. :)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001047346052
Dateable: Are you? Are They? :)
If you're shopping and a particular item caught your eye and you decided to buy it there and then, you might be a compulsive buyer. But,...
The Beauty of Early Classes
I'm typing this with my eyelids still heavy and while waiting for the rice to cook. It's 5:55 A.M. and I'm late for my class. ...
My YSA Darlings
What do you get if you combine all the Young Single Adults? A havoc. Fun havoc. :) I spent all of my today together with my really amazing...
That Summer He Gave Me a Tropical Bouquet
That summer he gave me a tropical bouquet With a promise that we'll be together forever and a day. He tied them with a ribbon o...
Heart Break?! Piece o' Cake!
Whitney Houston once asked this question: "Where do broken hearts go? Can they find their way home back to the open arms of a love that...
It's More Fun To Teach!
I don't blame people when they give a semi "freaked out" reaction when I tell them I want to be a teacher once I pass...
SARAH G!
I don't know but my classmates have been calling me Sarah G. lately. I sent a text 2 days ago about how I look up to Sarah Geronimo ...
To be Lost is to be Found
People would often say that a heartbreak is God's form of redirection. Sometimes, that phrase isn't just too easy to believe in....
Weird Weather
The weather out here is extremely bipolar. It was only yesterday when I kept complaining how dry and hot it is. The sun's heat was re...
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento